Due to unavailability of 1990’s working time table, the following scenario is depicted in 1990 using the real life time table of 1P21 16:33 London Euston to Blackpool North which is now being operated by Virgin Trains West Coast. During those days Blackpool North was on InterCity network. Thus this scenario will be utilising a Intercity Swallow High Speed Train from London Euston as far as Milton Keynes Central. So just sit back and enjoy your run on WCML with HST. Cheers!
- WCML London & Midlands V4 (primary route, UKTS 36023)
- WCML North (Steam)
- European Loco & Asset Pack (Steam)
- Class 37 (from European Loco & Asset Pack)
- Class 43 Valenta/Mk3 Enhancement Pack (Armstrong Powerhouse)
- Class 47 (from European Loco & Asset Pack)
- Class 86 (from WCML North default)
- Class 87 (Steam BR Class 87 Loco Add-on)
- Class 90 Mk3/DVT (from Armstrong Powerhouse)
- Class 313 (Armstrong Powerhouse)
- Class 321 (Armstrong Powerhouse)
Installation instructions are within the download’s ‘readme’ file. Any problems please let us know via Facebook or our support form.
A scenario by ADC.